V-Lite™ Composite Floor Panels
Please contact Vixen for pricing.
The Perfect Subfloor Solution for Many Applications.
Made from 100% synthetic materials, V-Lite™ panels are impervious to water and will not warp, rot, swell or deform at nearly any level of moisture. That means V-Lite™ flooring will remain solid if exposed to water before the build, or after the sale.
Benefits of V-Lite™
- Water Resistant - Minimizes Rot, Mildew, Swell and Will Not Absorb Moisture
- Insect Resistant - Resistant to Ants, Termites, Moths, Bugs and Beetles
- Formaldehyde-free - Contains No Formaldehyde
- Lighter - Typically 20% - 50% lighter than traditional materials
- Stronger - High Strength-To-Weight Ratio With Good Screw Retention
- Insulative - V-Lite™ has a 7.4 R-factor Insulation Value
- No Seams - An Entire Floor Can Be Made With One Solid Piece of V-Lite™
- Tailored to Fit - High Manufacturing Tolerances Means Fast, Hassle-Free Installation
Coil Return Policy
V-Lite™ is an excellent material for use in the manufacturing of:
- Commercial Trucks and Trailers
- Marine Environments
- Recreational Vehicles
Standard Thickness: 1" / 2.54 cm (Custom thickness available.)
Width: Available up to 120" (10') / 304.8 cm (3.048 m)
Strength-to-Weight Ratio: High
Screw Retention: Good
Formadehyde Content: Zero